Fall/ Halloween


I am so excited that fall is here. I am tired of the heat of summer. Fall is my favorite season, I love the leaves and Halloween and Thanksgiving. I painted pumpkins last year and sat them out on the porch. They were really fun and I got the idea from the October 2007 issue of Better Homes and Gardens Magazine.
This year I am trying to think of another new and creative decoration for the pumpkins. I went onto the website yet again thanks to BHG. I can't believe I actually like looking at this magazine. My mom always used to subscribe to it and I thought, "Geez Mom, could you order a more boring magazine?" but now I have my own home, I am reallly into magazines like this. If anyone has some good ideas for decorating your home this fall, let me know.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Yeah, I got nothing. Maybe when I am in a home of my own I will care, but those magazines are still a bit boring to me because I can't apply them. Decorating pumpkins sounds fun though!