It's Twins!!!!

Well tonight, Chase and I went to visit my brother and sister-in-law's new baby girls up at the hospital! They both weighed 7 lbs 1 ounce. Isn't that strange? They were born early this morning. I am so happy for them and Ellie was so cute walking around to both of them and saying "baby A" or "baby B". She is a happy big sister right now. I did hear her say hello to Sophie though. So she's learning to tell them apart I think. I took my camera up there meaning to take pictures, but got caught up into holding them (I held Lily) and Chase held Sophie that I just forgot. So sorry no pictures posted. I'm sure though that Dan and Holly will post plenty of pictures on their blog. Isn't birth such a miracle? I was just in awe of these two little precious bundles. So that is the latest family news and news in our life for now. Happy Birthday Sophie and Lily! Here's a pic of the Olsen Twins since I didn't take any pics.

No comments: